March 27, 2017 / 6017 A.L.
Just a few quick reminders about the upcoming events at Chamblee-Sardis Lodge:
- This week is a "fifth" Thursday. There is nothing scheduled happening at the Lodge this week.
- There is not a Regular Communication next week but we will hold officer's practice on Thursday, April 6th starting at 7pm. Current officers are encouraged and any Master Masons interested in the work are welcome to attend.
- The Annual Masonic Home Workday will be next Saturday, April 8th at the Masonic Children's Home in Macon. For information on the projects planned, see the Children's Home website: http://www.masonichomeofgeorgia.com/WhatsNew/whatsnew.html. There will be a group of brethen from the Lodge participating. Please contact the WM for carpool information.
- Our next fundraiser for the year is upon us! Next Saturday, April 8th, we will have our first Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser. Dinner will be served from 5pm to 7pm in the Lodge dinning room. Please contact the Junior Warden for more information on helping out.
Announcements and Upcoming:
Outside the Lodge
- The 5th District Custodian holds regular back-to-back white and blue card practices every Wednesday afternoon at the Lebanon Masonic Temple (Masters and Oak Grove Lodges). White card work begins at 4:30 p.m. and blue card work at 6:00 p.m. All Master Masons are invited attend. This is a great opportunity to practice the work with our local authority.
- The monthly breakfast at Stone Mountain Lodge will be April 1st from 7am to 10am.
- The Sub-District Officer's Association (5B and 5D) meeting will be on Wednesday, April 12th at Los Colinas Mexican Restaurant in Tucker starting at 6pm. All Master Masons are welcome but Lodge officers are encouraged to attend. Note that the weekly white card practice will be held in Tucker Lodge this week and will only be the white card practice.
Calendar Quick Look:
- 03/30 - Nothing scheduled
- 04/06 - Officer's Practice, 7:00pm
- 04/08 - Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser, 5pm
- 04/13 - Regular Communication, 7:30pm
- 04/20 - Officer's Practice, 7:00pm
- 04/27 - Regular Communication, 7:30pm
Take a look at our calendar for more details.
If anyone has anything to include on the calendar, please let us know.
See you at the Lodge!
Sincerely and Fraternally,
Tony Knopes, Secretary
Chamblee-Sardis Lodge no. 444