July 3, 2017 / 6017 A.L.
Just a few quick reminders about the upcoming events at Chamblee-Sardis Lodge:
- There will not be a Regular Communication this week but we will hold officer's practice this Thursday, July 6th starting at 7pm. Current officers are encouraged and any Master Masons interested in the work are welcome to attend.
- We will hold our next Regular Communication next week on Thursday, July 13th. Dinner will be served at 6:30pm and lodge opens at 7:30pm. The Worshipful Master welcomes all to attend; come out and join us!
Announcements and Upcoming:
Outside the Lodge
- The 5th District Custodian holds regular back-to-back white and blue card practices every Wednesday afternoon at the Lebanon Masonic Temple (Masters and Oak Grove Lodges). White card work begins at 4:30 p.m. and blue card work at 6:00 p.m. All Master Masons are invited attend. This is a great opportunity to practice the work with our local authority.
- The July Master Mason's Breakfast will be on Saturday, July 29th at the Picadilly Cafeteria in Tucker, Ga starting at 9am. All Master Masons are invited. RSVP to email@example.com.
Calendar Quick Look:
- 07/06 - Officer's Practice, 7:00pm
- 07/13 - Regular Communication, 7:30pm
- 07/20 - Officer's Practice, 7:00pm
- 07/27 - Regular Communication, 7:30pm
Take a look at our calendar for more details.
If anyone has anything to include on the calendar, please let us know.
See you at the Lodge!
Sincerely and Fraternally,
Tony Knopes, Secretary
Chamblee-Sardis Lodge no. 444