May 22, 2017 / 6017 A.L.
Just a few quick reminders about the upcoming events at Chamblee-Sardis Lodge:
- We will hold our next Regular Communication this Thursday, May 25th. Dinner will be served at 6:30pm and lodge opens at 7:30pm. The Worshipful Master welcomes all to attend; come out and join us!
- There will not be a Regular Communication next week but we will hold officer's practice next Thursday, June 1st starting at 7pm. Current officers are encouraged and any Master Masons interested in the work are welcome to attend.
Announcements and Upcoming:
Outside the Lodge
- The 5th District Custodian holds regular back-to-back white and blue card practices every Wednesday afternoon at the Lebanon Masonic Temple (Masters and Oak Grove Lodges). White card work begins at 4:30 p.m. and blue card work at 6:00 p.m. All Master Masons are invited attend. This is a great opportunity to practice the work with our local authority.
- The May Master Mason's Breakfast will be on Saturday, May 27th at 9am at Piccadilly Cafeteria in Tucker. All Master Masons are invited to attend. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calendar Quick Look:
- 05/25 - Regular Communication, 7:30pm
- 06/01 - Officer's Practice, 7:00pm
- 06/08 - Regular Communication, 7:30pm
- 06/15 - Officer's Practice, 7:00pm
- 06/22 - Regular Communication, 7:30pm
- 06/29 - 5th Week, nothing scheduled
Take a look at our calendar for more details.
If anyone has anything to include on the calendar, please let us know.
See you at the Lodge!
Sincerely and Fraternally,
Tony Knopes, Secretary
Chamblee-Sardis Lodge no. 444